- Cathy Coleman, President
A Few Reminders As We Begin 2019
I am on my way to Houston tomorrow for one last TASO trip before we start. Here are a few reminders:
1. Register for the clinic if you think you might even possibly be going.
2. I have rule/case books and pre-season guides.
3. I have ID cards.
4. I have red/yellow cards.
5. August 1 is the first volleyball day. We are probably scrimmaging Saturday only. It is all hands on deck because we really don't know what this will look like. Be ready.
6. I AM SO READY TO SEE YOU!!
7. I am attaching a prospective agenda for the first meeting. If I have forgotten something, please let me know. Click Here for the Agenda File.
- Cathy Coleman